Saturday, August 18, 2012

yoga and giant anteaters

Someday, I'll be able to do this. Someday.
Had a great practice at Hot Yoga Plus this morning. It was the Bikram series, which I'd never done before (I usually do vinyasa flow, but I have a Groupon that expires soon for HYP). When I first started yoga a couple years ago, I started with hot yoga, but my normal studio here in Nashville is not a hot yoga studio. I love yoga in general, but I do enjoy the added heat element and it felt good to be back on the mat in a heated room that allows for extra stretching and extra detox. 

It was an absolutely gorgeous day here (80 and mostly sunny), so Brooklyn and I went to the Nashville Zoo. It was my first time there as well, barring once when I was just a wee tot, and I was actually impressed by their setup. I had also never seen a giant anteater before - dude, those things are so awesome in real life! I want one. Look how cute they are. Loooook!

I'm sexy and I know it.
 To yoga, and anteaters! Happy Saturday, everyone. 

All smiles, 
b

No comments:

Post a Comment